How to check NECO 2020 results: Check June/July SSCE Neco results
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2020 June/July Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), that their results have been released.
The NECO June/July examination is the examination taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education. Candidates are advised to get the result checking token from NECO website.
How to Check NECO Result
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2020
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.
NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma, said out of the 1,209,992 candidates who sat for the examinations, only 894,101 of the candidates got at least five credit passes including Mathematics and the English Language.
He added that the Council has made special arrangements for those candidates who missed some papers due to the #EndSARS protests in some states.
The affected candidates will now sit for those papers missed during the forthcoming 2020 SSCE (External) scheduled from Monday 1st February 2021 to Wednesday 3rd March 2021.